Home » , , , » Hui Zhi Bu Qu (挥之不去) - Melody Yin (殷悦)

Hui Zhi Bu Qu (挥之不去) - Melody Yin (殷悦)



Ost. Taiwan Drama's Hsing Yuan (星願)


I believe we all have different views and perspectives on who Zixing should end up with. Love for each of us is different and what we look for is different. No one is wrong in the situation but we must respect the director's (or the screenwriter's) decision in the ending. The ending was meant to be like that, and in my view , I think it was a good ending. It gave what it was meant to show. While we can sit and argue about who Zixing chooses in the end, I suggest watching the ending a few times (or just maybe once more), I think we can find something new (or learn something new) about the series.








Share this video :
 
Support : Creating Website | cupatkay | kay's template
Copyright © 2013. Kay's - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by bernad
Proudly powered by Blogger